Sunday, June 12, 2011

my first impression of poetry analysis

The first impression of poetry and poetry class


Poetry, in my first opinion, is like something difficult to understand. I can not say that I like poetry very much or not, because it depends on the condition of myself. There is actually a certain condition when I like to write or just read poetry very much, but there is also another condition when I don’t really care to the poetry. The condition I am interested to write poetry when I want to show or probably share my feeling related to my condition such as; Happy, sad, angry, falling in love, beloved etc. By writing a poetry or poem, I can express my feeling into the beautiful words. There will be a satisfaction if we are successful to arrange some words into the form of poetry. It is also interesting when I find certain poetry resembling my feeling at that time. In the other hand, when I find poetry by using difficult word to understand, I am usually not attracted to read. So talking about poetry is like talking about personal taste.
In the early meeting of “poetry analysis” , I think that this subject is difficult. Because I have to analyze many things related to the poetry. There is no wrong answer for appreciating the poetry. There is , however, something influencing whether our analysis is good or not. How to have a good analysis, how to get the best score in the analysis. Something that makes it difficult that we have to prove our opinion. In this case, I don’t really understand by the meaning of proving the opinion. How to analyze poetry well? How far the analysis should be? What should we do?


Wednesday, June 01, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment